Marshall had a 17-point lead in the fourth quarter, but East Carolina scored 21 straight points in the final 7:31 to earn a 42-38 win over the Thundering Herd on Saturday night at Joan C. Edwards Stadium.
- ARC webinar highlights Appalachian economic development strategies, $12.3 million for WV ARC grant recipients
- PSC alerts customers about new scam
- Herd women's soccer falls in OT, 2-1
- Marshall wins Joe Feaganes Invitational
- Diane Mufson: Bush’s 9/11 message is a wake-up call for America
- Dwight Williamson: Logan was a focal point of Tommy gun sales
- Editorial: Huntington council takes right steps toward open meetings
- Time magazine names Manchin in ‘100 Most Influential People’ list
- Deputy stops burglary in progress
- Late surge lifts Scott in rout of Sherman, 48-20
- PAUL "ANDY" HEATER
- MICHAEL RAY "DUMP" BROWN
- SAFER grant to provide recruitment and retention funding for Boone VFDs
- Whitesville terminates employment of Police Chief
- Warner visits Scott, presents award to school
- Bobby Miller: Rivers and Ridges
- PREVIEW: Swivel Rockers, Holstein take amphitheater stage
- Man sought by Sheriff in hit-and-run death
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.