HUNTINGTON - Marshall University athletic director Mike Hamrick announced the 2020 Marshall Athletics Hall of Fame class on Wednesday.
- CVN Community Calendar
- U.S. Senate candidate: Paula Jean Swearengin (D)
- U.S. Senate candidate: Allen Whitt (R)
- W.Va. Attorney General candidate: Sam Brown Petsonk (D)
- Justice extends school closure, postpones primary election; WV sees second virus death
- U.S. House 3 candidate: Hilary Turner (D)
- West Virginia Governor candidate: Ron Stollings (D)
- W.Va. House 24 candidate: Susan Shelton Perry (D)
- Man charged in theft of grandmother’s jewelry, coins
- Man charged with malicious assault after scuffle in house
- Phil for the Game: Henderson to be honored in ‘legends’ ceremony
- Officials reject reports of closed state borders
- Woman faces charges after using sister’s identity at traffic stop
- Boone Co. Courthouse closed, with exception of essential personnel
- 'Legacy' of Charleston native Jessie Grubb secured in COVID-19 relief bill
- Lyles settles in on mound for Mountaineers, learns from senior leaders
- Boone County Sheriff candidate: Chad Barker (D)
- Justice: ‘Boone County has taken a proactive approach to COVID-19’
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.