Marshall had a 17-point lead in the fourth quarter, but East Carolina scored 21 straight points in the final 7:31 to earn a 42-38 win over the Thundering Herd on Saturday night at Joan C. Edwards Stadium.
- ARC webinar highlights Appalachian economic development strategies, $12.3 million for WV ARC grant recipients
- PSC alerts customers about new scam
- Herd women's soccer falls in OT, 2-1
- Marshall wins Joe Feaganes Invitational
- Use of OxyContin profits to fight opioids formally approved
- This week in West Virginia history
- Sylvester hosts mine safety contest
- SAFER grant to provide recruitment and retention funding for Boone VFDs
- PAUL "ANDY" HEATER
- Late surge lifts Scott in rout of Sherman, 48-20
- Whitesville terminates employment of Police Chief
- Man sought by Sheriff in hit-and-run death
- MICHAEL RAY "DUMP" BROWN
- Williams named softball coach for Lady Tide
- BOE moves to sell property where scouts meet
- CHARLES R. VARNEY SR.
- SHILLIA MAE BROWNING LAWS
- PREVIEW: Skyhawks to host Tide in cross-county clash on Friday
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.