CHARLESTON — Attorney General Patrick Morrisey announced a representative from his office will meet with southern West Virginia residents in July to discuss consumer-related issues and answer any potential questions.
“These public events are a great way for consumers to talk one-on-one with our consumer representatives,” Morrisey said in a news release. “Residents can easily get questions answered, learn what is going on in their area and how to keep personal information safe and secure.”
Kyle Lovern, a consumer outreach and compliance specialist with the office, will host the events as scheduled below:
- July 6, 10 a.m. to noon: Mingo County Courthouse, 75 East 2nd Ave., Williamson
- July 8, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.: Park Avenue Restaurant, 278 Park Ave., Danville
- July 14, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.: Oceana Town Hall, 1285 Cook Parkway, Oceana
- July 16, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.: McDowell County Library, 90 Howard St., Welch
- July 22, 10 a.m. to noon: Harless Recreational Center, 202 Larry Harless Drive, Gilbert
- July 23, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.: M&R Restaurant, 7520 Lynn Ave., Hamlin
- July 28, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.: Tracy Vickers Community Center outdoor pavilion, 68 Boise St., Chapmanville
- July 30, noon to 1:30 p.m.: — Hot Cup Coffee Shop, 201 Stratton St., Logan
For information on additional requirements specific to any location, attendees are encouraged to contact Lovern at 304-993-9106.