CHARLESTON — Attorney General Patrick Morrisey announced that a representative from his office will meet with southern West Virginia residents in April to discuss consumer-related issues and answer any potential questions.
“These public events are a great way for consumers to talk one-on-one with our consumer representatives,” Morrisey said in a news release. “Residents can easily get questions answered, learn what is going on in their area and how to keep personal information safe and secure.”
Kyle Lovern, a consumer outreach and compliance specialist with the office, will host the events as scheduled below:
- April 6: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. — M&R Restaurant, 7520 Lynn Ave., Hamlin
- April 7: 10 a.m. to noon — Mingo County Courthouse, 78 E. Second Ave., Williamson
- April 13: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. — McDowell County Library, 90 Howard St., Welch
- April 14: 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. — Mullens Public Library, 102 Fourth St., Mullens
- April 22: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. — Tracy Vickers Community Center, 68 Boise St., Chapmanville
- April 27: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. — Hot Cup Coffee Shop, 201 Stratton St., Logan
- April 28: 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. — Wyoming County Courthouse, 24 Cedar Ave., Pineville
- April 29: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. — Park Avenue Restaurant, 278 Park Ave., Danville
For information on additional requirements specific to any location, attendees are encouraged to contact Kyle Lovern at 304-993-9106.