CHARLESTON — Attorney General Patrick Morrisey announced a representative from his office will meet one-on-one with southern West Virginia residents in January to discuss consumer-related issues and answer any potential questions.
Kyle Lovern, a consumer outreach and compliance specialist with the office, will host the events as scheduled below:
- Jan. 6: 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. — Matewan City Hall, 306 McCoy Alley, Matewan
- Jan. 8: 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. — McDowell County Library, 90 Howard St., Welch
- Jan. 14: 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. — Wyoming County Council on Aging, 695 Mountaineer Highway, Mullens
- Jan. 15: 10 a.m. to Noon — Harless Center, 202 Harless Drive, Gilbert
- Jan. 16: 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. — Park Avenue Restaurant, 278 Park Ave., Danville
- Jan. 22: 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. — Bluefield City Hall, 200 Rogers St., Bluefield
- Jan. 23: 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. — Logan Chamber of Commerce, 325 Stratton St., Logan
- Jan. 29: 12:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. — Hamlin-Lincoln County Library, 7999 Lynn Ave., Hamlin
- Jan. 30: 10:00 a.m. to Noon — Tug Valley Chamber of Commerce, 73 East Second Ave., Williamson
“These public events are a great way for consumers to talk one-on-one with our consumer representatives,” Attorney General Morrisey said. “Residents can easily get questions answered, learn what is going on in their area and how to keep personal information safe and secure.”
The events are open to the public; reservations are not required.
For more information, contact Kyle Lovern at 304-993-9106.