Boone County Sheriff’s Office Chief Deputy Chad Barker submitted paperwork to the Boone County Clerk’s Office on Jan. 13 as he announces his campaign for Boone County Sheriff 2020. For any candidate of county/district-based elections who has not submitted a photo announcing their candidacy for available offices, please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Boone County Prosecuting Attorney candidate: Daniel "Dan" Holstein (D)
- WV confirms first death from COVID-19
- CVN Community Calendar
- More than 350 bills signed into law in West Virginia
- First case of coronavirus confirmed in Cabell County
- W.Va. Supreme Court Division 3 candidate: John A. Hutchison
- W.Va. Governor candidate: Jim Justice (R)
- W.Va. Supreme Court Division 2 candidate: Jim Douglas
- Justice: ‘Boone County has taken a proactive approach to COVID-19’
- Woman charged in attempted use of stolen debit card
- City of Madison moves forward, Rowley named interim recorder
- Boone Co. Courthouse closed, with exception of essential personnel
- Hamilton, LaFauci lead CVN All-County hoops squads
- Boone Co. funeral homes take precautions during COVID-19 outbreak
- Miller finds footing on college diamond through hard work
- Holstein looks to uphold conservative values for district
- Boone County Commission candidate: Daniel J. Vickers (D)
- First case of COVID-19 confirmed in Logan County
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.