MADISON — The Boone County Commission released a statement last Tuesday that communicated that the Boone County Courthouse would be closed to the public in observance of state of West Virginia precautions related to COVID-19.
Each department head will retain essential staff to serve the public through taking calls, managing emails, processing tax payments and scheduling on-site appointments.
The public may call and schedule appointments for between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. the following day.
County telephone numbers
- County Courthouse Switchboard: 304-369-7300
- Boone County Assessor: 304-369-7307
- Circuit Clerk: 304-369-7320
- County Clerk: 304-369-7330
- County Commission: 304-369-7301
- Circuit Court Judge: 304-369-7352
- Family Court Judge: 304-369-7847
- Magistrate: 304-369-7361
- Magistrate: 304-369-7360
- Probation Department: 304-369-7370
- Prosecuting Attorney: 304-369-7389
- Sheriff Tax Office: 304-369-7390
- Sheriff Law Enforcement: 304-369-7340
- Emergency Management: 304-369-7273
- Building Permits: 304-369-7356
- E-911 Dept. Non-emergency: 304-369-9913
- Development Office: 304-369-9127