BONNIE LOU BRANNUM, 92, of Huntsville, Alabama, passed away peacefully at the Hospice Family Care Inpatient facility on Wednesday, Nov. 18, 2020. After a short time as a nurse, Bonnie began a long career as a computer programmer with General Electric. She loved working with young people and being outdoors. She was preceded in death by her parents, French and Nella Dunlap of Madison, West Virginia; husband, Mose Brannum; three sisters and one brother. Survivors include daughters, Elizabeth Ann Brannum and Susan Jackson; grandson, Adam Thomas; brother, Richard Dunlap (Judy); and numerous nieces and nephews. There will be a private family service. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to Hospice Family Care. Laughlin Service Funeral Home, Huntsville, is in charge of arrangements.
- HANLEY BARKER
- REX LAIRD MITCHELL
- WATT TACKETT
- Kroger workers approve new contract
- Finishing halves strong has keyed Herd success
- Improvement in WVU's running game is evident
- Renewables, GOP supermajority loom large over energy and environmental groups’ 2021 state legislative priorities
- WV college Promise Scholarship applications have plummeted. You can still apply.
- Memorial bridge in Madison set to be replaced in 2021
- Miner dead in Kanawha County
- Hobet: I'll believe it when I see it
- Godby signs with West Liberty
- As COVID-19 vaccine nears, West Virginia doctors do their part
- Danville man charged with sexual assault in Kanawha Co.
- Man arrested, charged after juveniles shot while riding ATVs
- Boone Co. moves to ‘orange’ status on latest school map
- ‘Jellybean Gang’ tackles community projects
- Mixed emotions for D'Antoni as Herd hoops enters game week
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.