CLEDITH “MERRIAL” MOORE went to heaven on July 24, 2021, to celebrate her 84th birthday with Jesus. Although she is already missed, her family is comforted knowing she is peacefully reunited with her parents, Vada and Noah Adkins; her late husband, Orville Moore; and beloved family and friends gone before. Born July 25, 1937, Merrial spent her days in Logan County loving her family the best way she knew how, leaving them with full bellies and smiles on their faces. She is survived by her son, David (Jeanette) Adkins; daughters, Dreama “DD” Adkins, Doris (Steve) McComas; grandchildren, Brandon Tomblin, Dena (Ryan) Griffin, Tabitha McComas, Steven (Toni) McComas, Brent Tomblin, Andrea (Phillip) Romero; great-grandchildren, Quentin and Sophia Romero, Livy June McComas; sisters, Jewelene Wooten, Beulah “Sissy” Harris; many nieces and nephews; and wonderful neighbors and friends. Merrial loved going to church, singing in the choir, couldn’t wait to beat you at Yahtzee, she could tell a joke at just the right time, and always made sure a pan of homemade biscuits was on the table. Our hearts are broken and our family will never be the same but when we all get to heaven what a day of rejoicing that will be. Funeral service at 2 p.m. Tuesday, July 27, 2021, at Handley Funeral Home, Danville, W.Va., with Pastor Bazzil Goodman and Dale Meeks officiating. Burial will follow in Highland Memory Gardens, Godby, W.Va. Visitation one hour prior to the service at the funeral home. You may express your condolences to the family at www.handleyfh.com.
Thank you for Reading.
As a community service, our obituaries are always free to view. In order to better know our audience, we ask that you register to continuing viewing.
- Tigers hoping to make return trip to the state tournament
- Young Lady Tigers much improved, continue to rebuild
- With top players coming back Scott has state tourney goal
- Lady Cats hope for return trip to the state tournament
- New coach brings new energy to Lady Hornets program
- New coach, new era begins for Lady Tide hoops
- Lady Hawks hope to improve with youthful team
- Lady Panthers have sights set on going back-to-back in 2021-2022
- Body recovered in Preston Branch area of Boone Co.
- DAVID NICHOLAS GREEN “DAVEY”
- Julian man charged in theft of UHaul truck
- Trooper deploys taser, stops fleeing man
- Perry: Players to watch this winter
- BMH serves 1,700 Thanksgiving dinners
- BEVERLY JEAN HALSTEAD
- Martin leads county rushers in 2021
- Editorial: EPA deadline hastens coal plants' retirements
- Underwood appointed to the WVHA Board of Trustees
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.