DOROTHY BERNICE MYERS MITTENDORF, 97, of Foster, W.Va., passed away April 24, 2021. She was born January 6, 1924, a daughter of the late Edward and Erma Smith. She was also preceded in death by her husband, Frederick Mittendorf, and son, Robert Myers. She was of the Baptist faith and was a super mom. She is survived by sons, Charles Myers of Summersville, W.Va., Walter Myers of Foster, W.Va., and William Myers of Foster, W.Va.; daughter, Audrey Brooks of Foster, W.Va.; and nine grandchildren. Service will be at a later date. Handley Funeral Home in Danville, W.Va., is assisting the family. Condolences may be expressed to the family at www.handleyfh.com.
- Health system taking COVID-19 vaccine to coal miners
- W.Va. public schools seek to recover costs created by opioid crisis
- This week in West Virginia history
- Editorial: Infrastructure needs go beyond Biden plan
- Jim Ross: Let words mean what they are supposed to mean
- Dwight Williamson: Logan County can become 'great' again
- P-EBT extended to West Virginia children 6 and under
- Third allotment of ESSERF funding coming to Boone Co. Schools
- Traffic stop leads to drug charges for Kentucky woman
- Locally produced docuseries about West Virginia history set to air May 15
- Human remains recovered in Bricktown area of Nellis
- Former Whitesville pharmacy to pay civil monetary penalties
- NORMA R. WASSON
- DOUGLAS RAY COOK
- JIMMY LEE ROBINETTE
- WILSON ROY CRADDOCK JR.
- Taser deployed on man after alleged noncompliance
- As W.Va. drug overdose deaths increase, Huntington, Cabell County first in country to face distributors in courtroom
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.